FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER – CLOSING DATE: 12 NOON FRIDAY 25 AUGUST 2023
The land comprises an arable parcel extending to 8.57 acres of productive grade 2 arable land, accessed off Doncaster Road, and Drake Head Lane to the southern boundary.
The land has been registered on the Rural Payments Agency Rural Land Register and the current claimant will be retaining the de-linked payment going forward. Therefore there will be no entitlements, nor historical or legacy payments due to the incoming purchaser.
The land is offered for sale freehold, subject to an existing short term Farm Business Tenancy Agreement, which is due to expire on 16 September 2023, whereupon vacant possession will be given. Further details are available on request from the Selling Agents.
Early entry on to the land will be permitted following clearance of the 2023 crop by the current tenant, for the prospective Purchaser(s) prior to completion, subject to an exchange of contracts and the payment of a double deposit (20%).
The land may be viewed at any reasonable time during daylight hours in possession of a set of the sale particulars (downloadable from the right hand side of this page).
The land is offered for sale by Informal Tender. The Vendor does not undertake to accept the highest, or indeed any offer, but best and final offers should be submitted in accordance with the following:-
1. Expressed as a lump sum total (not per acre).
2. Confirm full name and address and contact telephone number of Purchaser(s).
3. Confirm full name and address and contact telephone number of solicitor.
4. Confirm whether the offer is on the basis of cash, conditional upon finance or the sale of other property.
5. Submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Land at Conisbrough”.
6. The sealed envelope should be marked on the outside with the name(s), address(es) and date(s) of birth of the prospective Purchaser(s). This is to comply with recent changes to Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
7. Submitted not later than 12 noon on Friday 25 August 2023.